
Let me just say that I believe one of the best snacks created is Jello instant sugar-free pudding. I don't mean the pre-made crap, I mean the real deal in a box. Why you might ask do I like it? Well, I will tell you.
1. It is chocolate pudding. I mean seriously, it is just fantastic on its own.
2. When it comes to dessert snacks, I typically like to eat until I am full. This is a bad idea but I just like doing it. When I was younger, I would eat rows of oreos for example. But with jello I can eat like 28 oz of it and be okay (I always make it in a big cup and then eat the entire thing in one sitting), as you will see. You can't do that with other desserts without getting fat or spending a lot of money.
3. As it is sugar free and fat free, it has a total of 80 calories per serving, which is 320 calories for the whole box. Most of the calories are from skim milk (and what's wrong with milk?). 320 is nothing for a dessert (a single donut has closer to 800), AND you get a huge amount of food.
4. It is rather cheap.
5. It takes 5 minutes to make it.
6. Completely satisfying with none of the guilt. What can I say. It is marvelous.
No comments:
Post a Comment