Well, little additional information has come forward. However, I have had some additional thoughts.
Previously, most of the issues I highlighted were mostly trivial when deciding between Cambridge and Wisconsin (other than the issue of money). I of course am looking at important factors such as potential advisors, facilities, and what the programs offer. The fact that it is cold in Wisconsin is not really going to affect my decision. However, something like having access to the Cambridge libraries would affect it...
I of course want more information, particularly on funding. I have been reading material by potential advisors at both schools, and I am impressed. I mention "boosting" my career, but of course, I also want to know where I will find myself able to best pursue my studies.
It is a complicated matter. There are no easy answers, but I do feel more inclined to one over the other (at the moment). I am hopeful to find more information and to get some additional advice.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment