I hate my oatmeal. I am starting to gag when I eat it.
4 out of 5 days a week in the year I have been working hear, I have eaten oatmeal in the morning. I have oatmeal with brown sugar and syrup (I add them myself...I don't do the prepackaged stuff) because it is easy, and I can do it at the office. It is also very very healthy.
But after about 6 months, I was tired of it. I started to eat less and less. Now, I eat like two bites and throw the rest away. I cannot stand it. It also doesn't help that every day I have a huge basket of delicious candies sitting in front of me. Disgusting oatmeal or a hand full of reese's cups?
I should also mention that I have my little carnation instant breakfast mix too, but I am not tired of that. I think it is just oatmeal. It is one of those things you can easily tire of. I know I could add fruit or something, but keeping fruit at the office is not practical. Still, I would have to deal with the texture of the oatmeal too, which is now gross to me.
I need something new, and I would like it to be as healthy, convenient, and inexpensive as oatmeal. If anyone knows of anything, please let me know. Thanks.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I keep little single servings of yogurt in the office fridge and eat one for breakfast every morning. Sometimes I add granola or my fav cereal to vanilla and sometimes I pick the ones with fruit in them=no fruit storage. I will tell you though, I bring fruit into the office (sliced apples, strawberries, grapes, and bananas) and it's pretty easy to handle. Yogurt is cheap and healthy!
what kind of oatmeal do you use? you may find that the steel cut oatmeal has better texture and is yummier. it's what i like.
Post a Comment