Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bussing my ass...


The best picture I could find of the Devil's Bus.



Twice a day, I ride a bus. It takes me to and from my street corner to the metro station. While the schedules are somewhat...irregular, it typically saves me time.





However, many times I have to wait. Sometimes as much as half an hour. And while I wait, at least one, if not five or six of the Marymount University Shuttles pass by. And I hate them.





These shuttles go the exact same route as me. I am assuming they are free for those that go to Marymount. They also typically have one or zero people onboard (except for the driver). They taunt me. They pass by saying, "oh wouldn't it be perfect for me to pick you up and give you a ride in one of our unused seats?...oh wait, I am just going to drive right past you." I hate them. With their stupid looking buses and empty seats. They can burn in hell.

No comments: