Alright, so I have complained about enough things. It is time for a little praise. This one is for the building I work in.
Our offices are only really a very small section of the building (in face, we are only like 1/3 of a suite). We are only tenants. Anywho, this building is brandnew (built a year ago today). And thus, it has all of the wonderful things new things have (ie, it is very fancy and new). It is also very stylish and well designed. Big open spaces, etc.
It also has nice amenities, like a gym, kitchens in every suite, and a fabulous cafeteria. The cafeteria has great food everyday (and different), wonderful service, and all of the food is cheap (about $6 for lunch...thats very good for downtown DC). Furthermore, every Friday is free breakfast day. This includes fruit, juices, yogurt, granola, bagels, muffins, donuts (specifically the chocolate-covered ones with sprinkles), assorted pastries, and other delightful items.
In addition, like every 2-3 weeks there is some sort of an event. Like today, they had a building party with cupcakes and cake. Earlier they had assorted ice cream treats. Sometimes they have candy. Sometimes smoothies. It goes on. It is wonderful.
Lastly because of the wonderful conference facilities, we have catered events here all the time. Which means I get all of the left overs. Which means every few weeks I have a massive tray of fresh cookies and brownies or chicken caesar wraps all to myself.
If I change jobs, it will be very hard to leave all of this.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I made cup cakes last night! I thought of you guys! :)
mmmmm cup cakes.
Btw, I should point out that DC has some cup cake shops (yes, the only do cup cakes). We also have some chocolate restaurants...
Post a Comment