Monday, September 29, 2008

Goings ons

So, this past weekend, we moved. For those of you who did not know, we had to move because the owner decided to move back to the States from London...and we were in the way. We did not want to leave really, and overall it is a bit of a downgrade for us. It costs more and is not as nice. Also, the arrangements are not as good. While it is closer to downtown, it is farther away from the metro. Overall, this adds about 5-10 minutes to my commute (joy). It also has no dishwasher. However, it is bigger. And it is closer to taco bell.

I don't think I need to talk about the move itself. Because moving sucks no matter who you are. And needless to say, I would rather have been at shake day.

I also took a bath for the first time in several years yesterday (yes, I've showed in between). That was nice.

No comments: