Alright. I don't do these often, but I liked this one. Then I realized it was a bit harder to do than I thought.
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
It's a three way tie between Kim Jung Il, the person responsible for Epic Movie, and the guy who sits next to me at work.
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Who will it be?
I have been very successful at completely removing musical artists I don't like from my life, so I am not well informed on who is annoying. Can I just say anyone involved with American Idol?
3. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
The guy who sits next to me at work (if he hasn't already been caused to explode). If he has exploded, then any person I find who has already put up Christmas decorations.
4. What is your favorite cheese?
Right now it is brie. It changes. It used to be smoked gouda. I imagine it will change again. Frankly, my favorite cheese is probably the last cheese I had at any given time.
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your immediate disposal. What kind of sandwich will you eat?
Probably some sort of veal cutlet sandwich with a truffle sauce and brie on french toast. That sounds good.
6. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no-strings-attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity of your choice?
I think my rule about cheeses would apply here too [rim shot]. So, right now that would be Olga Kurylenko.
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music celebrity of your choice, who will it be?
Again, I am so removed from pop music that I really don't even know what the options are. But after some looking around, I have settled on Cheryl Cole. Oh, and the cheese thing again.
8. Now that you've slept with two people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. What do you buy?
Do I have to spend it. Like Jeff I would just deposit it. But if I had to spend it then I might buy myself some new sunglasses or a new watch since I need them.
9. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Venice
10. An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the beverage of your choice. It is?
Probably some really expensive rare scotch or wine. I don't drink right now, but I think divine intervention like that plus the excellence of the beverage would change my mind.
11. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anywhere in the PAST. Where do you go?
This question is just about impossible for me to answer because so many of them would be great. I guess first century BC Rome would be pretty cool.
12. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Don't be rude.
13. You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it?
Unlimited budget? I would continue and expland on Rome (perhaps some later years, perhaps some earlier ones).
14. What is your favorite curse word?
I probably say "shit" the most.
15. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, what do you do?
Perhaps try to talk to them.
16. Your house is on fire! What do you do?
Leave the building and call the fire department. What kind of question is this?
17. The Angel of Death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the Angel of Death is pretty cool and in a good mood, and it offers you a half-hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. Whatcha gonna do in that half-hour?
Probably write a really long letter to everyone.
18. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and whats even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What super-power is it?
I agree. Time travel.
19. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
There are many things I would love to experience again, but I can't pick one and certainly not one that only takes half an hour. Maybe the first 30 minutes after my comps.
20. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I really do not believe in doing this--certainly not for any significant momenet. I might be willing to erase some times I stood in line or got lost on a road (and did not find anything worth while by accident). But I could never get rid of any bad memories. The idea frightens me.
21. You got kicked out of the country for being a time-traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super-powers. But check this out you can move anywhere. Where are you going?
England
22. This question still counts, even for those of you who are under age, if you were banned from every bar in the world except one, which one would it be?
I also don't go to enough bars to really care, but I suppose I would choose whatever the most exclusive bar is. So when people tease me about being banned from bars, I can reply, "Oh, but [insert name of most exclusive bar] let's me in." And they would be in awe of me.
23. Hopefully you didn't mention this in the super-powers question... If you did, then we'll just expound on that. Check it out… Suddenly, you have gained the ability to fly! Whose house are you going to fly to first, and be like "Check it out I can FLY!?"
Probably, Jeff's house because he likes superheros. It would also scare the shit out of him to see me hovering outside his window, and that would amuse me. He would also think it was cool.
24. The constant absorption of magical moon beams mixed with the radioactive vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the ability to resurrect the dead famous person of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
This is another dangerous area, and I would rather use my time travel powers to visit them in their own time rather than revive a dead person. And who knows, maybe they are enjoying the afterlife. But if I have to answer this question, then I guess I would say Winston Churchill.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment